Set and Create Tables
The plugin has tons of features to fit your site best. It's very important to set properly before inserting shortcode.
The plugin has 3 menu items:
- A. Go Pricing - For creating tables
- B. General Settings - For setting up global properties
- C. Import & Export - For importing & exporting demo data
A. Import & Export demo data
You can Import & Export demo data. This feature helps you importing demo data or moving your tables from your site to another site or create a backup file.
- Open the file that contains demo data in a text editor and copy it's content to the clipboard
- Navigate to Go Pricing » Import & Export and select 'Import' action then and paste the content of the clipboard into the textarea, then click to 'Import'
- Navigate to Go Pricing » Import & Export and select 'Export' action
- Select the tables to export
- Copy the the content of the textarea to the clipboard
- Create a new file on your hard drive using a text editor and paste the content of the clipboard into this file, then save
Steps of importing demo data:
- After extracting the the downloaded ZIP file you can find a folder 'demodata' in the root of your folder. The 'demodata' folder contains the demo data files
- Open a file in a text editor and copy it's content to the clipboard
- Navigate to Go Pricing » Import & Export and select 'Import data' action then and paste the content of the clipboard into the textarea, then click to 'Import'
B. General Settings
You can set general options here. e.g. enabling/disabling AJAX mode, user roles and you can add custom CSS code to your site here.
You can fine tune the plugin to fit your site or CSS framework best.
C. Create Pricing Table
To create tables navigate to Go Pricing. You can create new or modify and clone existing tables. You should set a Table name and Table ID first then you should set other parameters. Cloning and sorting via drag n drop rows and columns helps you to create easily tables.
Watch this Video Tutorials for further information on creating and inserting tables into you website.
Pricing tables can be inserted to pages/posts via [go_pricing id="my_table"] shortcode. The table name and the ID must be unique.