1. Can I use the Yet Skin if I only have the Go Pricing WordPress plugin?
No, Yet Skin is an Add-on for Go Pricing that you need to purchase and install separately.
2. I got the Go Pricing plugin bundled with my theme, can I use Yet?
Yes, you can use Yet with your Go Pricing plugin which is bundled with your theme. You should purchase and install separately.
3. I got the Go Pricing plugin bundled with my theme and I would like to buy Yet Add-on, but I have lower version of Go Pricing plugin than v3.3.2?
Please contact us directly!
4. Can I apply Yet Skin to my existing table?
Yes, you can change the skin of any table without content data loss. New skin specific options will appear in the admin after changing skins.
5. Can I switch back from Yet to Clean Skin?
Yes, you can change the skin of any table without content data loss. Skin specific options are not visible when using different skin.
6. Can I modify the structure and/or the animation of an imported table?
Yes, you can easily modify the number of columns and rows creating new ones, using clone or delete or sorting tools. Also, you can enable or disable animations or modify the column transitions.
7. Can I change the style of the buttons?
Yes, you can configure font settings, background, border and text colors and hover effects.
8. Can I set different background and text colors for the rows?
Yes, you have an option to set padding, row separator, background and text color for each row.
9. Can I set different colors for idle and hover state of a column?
Yes, you have an option to set different idle and hover state colors of each part the column, including background, header, rows and buttons.
You can find more questions and answers on the FAQ page.